Hair dryers are deemed as handy electrical devices used by many people nowadays. As a matter of fact, there are so many types of dryers to choose from. It is quite hard to distinguish the best quality models from the cheap ones. The best way to sort them out is by not relying on the attractive, elegant-looking model of hair dryer. You must opt for the good-quality features of the dryer instead. Then, check whether the features of the dryer are beneficial or not. The following are some handy tips to help you find the right dryer that matches your hair.
1. If you are looking for the hair dryer wholesale with the best results, you have to purchase the one that generates large numbers of negative ions. Why negative ions are important? The negative ions have the ability to split up the water droplets and convert them into tiny particles that can be easily sucked up by the hair shaft. This way the hair will be hydrated. It will also help even out the cuticle which makes the hair look soft, glossy and healthy.
2. In general, there are three types of dryers that can produce these ions. They are the ionic hair dyers, ceramic dryers, and tourmaline coated dryers. What makes them different from each other? Essentially the ionic hair dryers are specifically made to generate negative form of ions. On the other hand, the ceramic dryers are used by some people because of its capability to generate negative ions the moment they are heated. They also heat consistently and are known to be extremely antiseptic; while the tourmaline coated dryers have a special stone that produces many negative ions. However, these dryers with tourmaline coated components are very expensive compared to the other blow dryers.
3. Moreover, there are other things you have to take into consideration to make sure that you get the best dryer for your hair. One essential factor that you have to look into is the size of the motor of the dryer particularly its wattage. Keep in mind that the motor is powerful when it has higher wattage. With this, it would be much faster for you to blow dry your hair. Most of the professional hair dryers that are available in the market contain wattage of approximately 1800 watts.
4. Additionally, you also need to check the number of settings that the appliance have for its speed and heat. It is important to select the hair dryer that includes at least 2 settings meant for speed and another 2 settings designed for heat. The dryer must also include am easy push button to hem in the curls.
5. See to it that all the accessories of the appliance are included in the purchase. Usually, a good quality hair dryer has a concentrator nozzle, diffuser along with comb. The weight is also a factor that you need to take into account. Most expert hairstylists use a high-quality lightweight model of blow dryer especially when the hair of the customer is very long and thick.
6. Last but not least, verify the warranty of the hair blow dryer before buying it. The warranty may vary depending on the model of the dryer. Generally professional hair dryers cover a warranty of at least 2 years or more.